Slavka's clan - Sylvia - small birds living in trees and bushes, but also in tall grasses. Coloring is usually subtle, tropical species are colored somewhat brighter. In most species, males and females look the same; in a few, males are slightly brighter. The nest is cupped, in the form of a rounded chamber, or pear-shaped hanging ones are arranged among dense vegetation on the ground or in bushes.
In clutch there are 2-7 eggs in shell with light background color and small dark specks. They incubate for 10-17 days, chicks remain in the nest for 9-20 days (some up to 40 days).
- If you picked up a frozen bird
- The article "Birds in the Winter Forest" by Konstantin Mikhailov has been published
- Already Registered? To come in
- check in
- Back to
- The calendar
- our team
- Online users
- Back to
- All activity
All materials on this site, including the structure of the location of information and graphic design (design), are subject to copyright. Copying information to third-party resources and sites on the Internet, as well as any other use of site materials without the prior consent of the copyright holder is NOT ALLOWED.
When copying materials from the site (in case of obtaining the consent of the copyright holder), the placement of an active indexed hyperlink to the site is required.
Above, it is monotonously dark brown with a dark, almost black cap. The eyes are yellow. Underneath, the whitish edges of the tail are white. The female is slightly paler than the male. Juveniles are colored in the same way, but with a distinct reddish tint. The cap is poorly expressed.
- Atlas Warbler Sylvia deserticola Warbler Sylvia hortensis Eastern Warbler Sylvia crassirostris Sylvia layardi Common Warbler Sylvia
- insect, for example: Song thrush Song parrot Song swallow Song warbler Song cricket Literary works: Singing 1895 Kiev word
- Subalpine warbler or red-breasted warbler lat. Sylvia cantillans is a warbler, a songbird native to the Mediterranean. Long subalpine warbler
- Provencal warbler lat. Sylvia undata is a songbird of the Warbler family Sylviidae Provencal Warbler, approximately 10 to 15 cm long.
- Black-headed warbler or warbler - black-headed warbler, or lat-headed warbler. Sylvia atricapilla is a bird of the warbler family. Sylviidae Body length 13.5 - 15 cm
- Magpie shama - thrush, or magpie warbler or Indian magpie warbler lat. Copsychus saularis is a songbird from the flycatcher family. Males long
- Mediterranean warbler or olive warbler lat. Sylvia melanocephala is a warbler, native to the Mediterranean region. Length
- Slavka - Accentor, or Warbler - Lat miller. Sylvia curruca is a bird of the Warbler family. Sylviidae Body length 11.5 - 13.5 cm, wings - about 6.5 cm
- Hawk warbler lat. Sylvia nisoria is a bird of the Warbler family. Sylviidae One of the largest warblers, its length reaches 18 cm, weight - 28 - 32
- Tugai nightingale, or red-tailed warbler lat. Cercotrichas galactotes is a songbird from the flycatcher family. Tugai nightingale is a slender bird
- Gray warbler lat. Sylvia communis is a bird of the warbler family Sylviidae. A small mobile bird smaller than a sparrow. Dorsal side grayish-brown
- White-billed warbler lat. Sylvia mystacea is a species of birds of the genus Sylvia, a member of the warbler family Sylviidae Small mobile bird, slightly smaller
- Warbler Sylvia nisoria Warbler Sylvia hortensis Eastern warbler Sylvia crassirostris Common warbler Sylvia leucomelaena Ruppel's warbler
- Desert Warbler lat. Sylvia nana is a bird of the Warbler family. Sylviidae A small mobile bird smaller than a sparrow. Body length is from
- Piebald songbird, or piebald American warbler lat. Mniotilta varia is a small songbird of the arboreal family. The only member of the genus Mniotilta
- Garden warbler lat. Sylvia borin is a bird of the warbler family. Sylviidae Body length is 13 - 14.5 cm, weight - 16 - 22 g. Main color of plumage
- Bulbul Warbler Macrosphenus concolor Hartlaub, 1857 - Olive Bulbul Warbler Macrosphenus flavicans Cassin, 1859 - Yellow-bellied Bulbul Warbler Macrosphenus
- curruca Warbler Sylvia nisoria Warbler Sylvia hortensis Red-breasted Warbler Sylvia cantillans Mediterranean Warbler Sylvia melanocephala
- Cisticola juncidis Warbler Sylvia atricapilla Warbler Sylvia borin Warbler Sylvia nisoria Warbler Sylvia hortensis
- curruca Warbler's Warbler - Sylvia nana Warbler's Warbler - Sylvia deserti Warbler's Warbler - Sylvia nisoria Warbler's Warbler - Sylvia hortensis
- Yemen's tit warbler lat. Sylvia buryi is a bird of the warbler family Sylviidae. Body length is 15 cm. It lives in Saudi Arabia and Yemen. Inhabits
- Glasses warbler lat. Sylvia conspicillata is a bird of the warbler family Sylviidae The spectacled warbler is very similar to the gray warbler, however, it is smaller in size
- Slavka Rüppel lat. Sylvia rueppelli is a bird of the warbler family. Sylviidae Named after German zoologist Eduard Rüppel 1794 - 1884
- Lesser Whitethroat - Sylvia atricapilla Garden Warbler - Sylvia borin Lesser Warbler - Sylvia communis Lesser Whitethroat - Accentor - Sylvia curruca Warbler
- Sylvia curruca Warbler - Sylvia nana Warbler - Sylvia nisoria Warbler - Sylvia hortensis Red-breasted Warbler - Sylvia cantillans Mediterranean
- Warbler's Warbler - Sylvia deserti Warbler's Warbler - Sylvia nisoria Warbler's Warbler - Sylvia hortensis Ruppel's Warbler - Sylvia rueppelli Red-breasted Warbler - Sylvia
- Great Britain. The Sardinian Warbler is a small bird with a long body and a large beak. In general, similar to the related species Provencal Warbler. Top of the body gray
- warbler Sylvia hortensis - warbler Sylvia atricapilla - black-headed warbler Sylvia borin - garden warbler Sylvia communis - gray warbler Sylvia
- African desert warbler lat. Sylvia deserti is a bird of the Warbler family. Previously considered a subspecies of the desert warbler Currently established
- Mountain warbler lat. Sylvia althaea is a species of novae from the Warbler family. Distributed from southern Kazakhstan, Mount Karatau east to south - west
The word Slavka meanings to the word Slavka 6 letters word search.
Chestnut Sided Warbler Songbird Perched On A Tree Stock Image No People, Branch, Part Of Plant, Season, Horizontal. Birds of the world, Slavka. Slavka Accentor, or Lat miller. Sylvia curruca is a songbird of the Warbler family. Sylviidae. Sizes are small: body length 11.5 14 cm. Warbler Birds. Bustard, Steppe Kestrel, Black-bellied Ryabok, Desert Bullfinch, Tugay Nightingale, Spanish Eagle Burial Ground, Singing Slavka, Black Vulture ,. Associations for the word Slavka Word associations network. The whims and diversity of the Whitethroat world are reflected in the names of the different species. The warbler actually stands out very loud and melodic. Slavki uzbekistan wiki. Download vector image of Warbler or Sylvia hortensis, vintage engraving. Old engraved illustration of Singing.
Eastern Warbler Sylvia crassirostris Photobank GeoPhoto.
Warbler Sylvia hortensis. Warbler Sylvia nisoria. Gray warbler Sylvia communis. Lesser Warbler, or Lesser Whitethroat Sylvia. Warbler Red Book of Russia. A small songbird of the family Warbler black-headed warbler is a 12-letter word. Secondly, be sure to use our search form. Singing Warbler Our beloved Birds of our Motherland. Associations for the word Slavka Word associations network. Wiktionary. SLAVKA, noun. A small songbird of the passerine order. Sylvia hortensis Gmelin, 1789 Warbler. Whitethroats live in forests and dense bushes, but some species of Eastern Warbler Sylvia crassirostris Sylvia layardi Common Warbler Sylvia.
True warblers Sylviidae of the avifauna of Russia is a scientific topic.
Warbler Sylvia hortensis. A fast, mobile bird the size of a sparrow. The upper side of the body is brownish gray, the lower side is white. On the sides of the tail. Chestnut-sided Slava Songbird Situated On. Variants of translation of the word warbler from Russian into English white throat, warbler ˈwɔːrblər songbird. garden warbler. Slavki Birds. Sylvia hortensis Gmelin, 1789 Warbler. Sylvia hortensis Gmelin, 1789. Songbirds. SLAVKA CHORNOLOVKA Sylvia atricapilla. The size of the warbler resembles a sparrow and weighs about 25 grams. photo: Warbler. Warbler lifestyle. These birds have twice a year.
Slavka: translation into english, examples, transcription.
Slavka A small songbird of the passerine order SLAVKA is a genus of birds of the warbler family. Length 12 15 cm. 18 species, in Europe and North. Africa. Birds of Spain. Definitions found: 20 warbler.Dictionary. g. A small songbird of the passerine order with brownish plumage, usually nesting on. Broad-tailed nightingale Cettia cetti. School atlas. Eastern Warbler - hortensis crassirostris Cretzschmar, 1827 - Eastern Orphean Warbler. Genus True Warbler - Sylvia Scopoli, 1769. Dressmaker: a bird that sews for itself. Photos. Object directory. Eastern warbler Sylvia crassirostris.
Forest warbler and wisteria Sergei Sotnikov.
Warbler H. hortensis crassirostris Cretzschmar, 1826. H. melanocephala Gmelin, 1788, comb. n. Mediterranean Warbler Genus Sylvia Scopoli ,. A small songbird of the Black-headed Warbler family. Warbler numbers have declined dramatically over most of the European range due to habitat changes. Warbler Sylvia. Warbler's warbler Keys to birds. Whitethroats are small, agile songbirds from a large family A recently caught songbird is initially anxious and. Kyrgyzstan. Singing Slavka. Photos, description. On the steppe slopes with sparse and stunted vegetation, Chernogolovka is replaced by the song warbler. This distribution is 2 relatively close.
SLAVKA Scanwords, Encyclopedic Dictionary, Explanatory.
Warbler Sylvia nisoria. Warbler Sylvia hortensis. Top and From the warbler is distinguished by a clearly marked black cap. Songbird Crossword cafe. SLAVKA SLAVKA, and, wives. A small songbird of the passerine order. adj. warbler, oh, oh. Family of Slavic noun Dictionary. Warbler Sylvia hortensis Songbirds and ornamental birds. SLAVKA CHERNOGOLOVKA Sylvia atricapilla, a warbler of the Warbler family Chernogolovka is considered the best singer among the warblers. Anxious.
Warbler or Sylvia hortensis, vintage engraving.
Warbler. Photo Voice Video. lat. Sylvia crassirostris Cretzschmar, 1830, eng. Eastern Orphean Warbler. big pevchaya slavka.jpg. Warbler bird: description, habitat and nutrition, species, photos, singing. Nest. Warbler. Sylvia hortensis Gmel. Read more. Dating. 1997. Read more. The size. mm 20.0х14.65 20.2х15.0 20.4х15.15 20.05х15. 1. Songbird Slavka Insectivorous songbirds of Europe Forums. Highest classification: Black-headed warbler, striped thymelia, singing warbler. Warbler Sylvia hortensis. The top and sides of the head are black. Inhabits shrubs on mountain slopes in Transcaucasia, Turkmenistan. From the black-headed warbler.
Warbler, unlike their Facebook cousins.
Warbler photo. This species has a black cap on its head. The back is brown, the tummy is white. Slavka chernogolovka. Only with pictures. Found 12 definitions from scanwords and crosswords. warbler in the crossword dictionary. A small songbird of the detachment. Slavka Birds of Altai. Slavka feeds on insects, spiders, berries. Some Slavka Slavka chernogolovka, the singing Slavka and a number of others sing well.
Warbler Sylvia hortensis Ptahi.
Search for lots similar to Slavka Songbird 0422 UP10 Seller: Volga1974 2133. Songbirds Garden Slavka, 1966 mp 15303. 30.00 р. Slavka ² Russian spelling dictionary. Warbler lat. Sylvia hortensis is a bird of the genus Warbler of the Warbler family, inhabiting southern Europe in Western and Central Asia and.
Voices of the genus Sylvia, inhabiting the. hunting.
Grosbeak wrote: Here is the singing of the warbler from the foreign compact German edition, ex. quality. The singing is less musical than that. Warbler Sylvia hortensis Orphean warbler Birds of Europe. Tit Songbird. Slavka A small songbird of the passerine order with brownish plumage, usually nesting on the ground. BIRDS OF NORTHERN EURASIA Birds fauna of Northern Eurasia. The site provides a variety of information about domestic and wild animals: species, care, maintenance, feeding, treatment. And also fairy tales for. Warbler Sylvia nisoria Birds Animal World. Warbler lat. Sylvia hortensis is a bird of the genus Warbler of the family Visit the site to learn more.
Birds of European Russia. Photos of all kinds of birds.
Mediterranean warbler Sylvia melanocephala. Whitethroat Sylvia mystacea Desert Warbler Sylvia nana. Warbler Sylvia hortensis. Warbler bird: description, species, lifestyle. Little warbler Sylvia hortensis small 20 25 g bird of the warbler family. The upper body is gray, especially dark at the crown, the lower part is white, almost. What does Warbler eat in nature? Characteristics of the warbler bird. 17 hours 2015 This Pin was discovered by Helga. Discover and save! your own Pins on Pinterest.
Slavka Songbird 0422 UP10 on the Internet auction Bag.
The Warbler, unlike its brethren, is a more visible bird. It differs not only in its large size and strong beak, but also does not hesitate. Taxonomy Species: Sylvia hortensis. Desert Warbler, White-tailed Warbler and Red-breasted Whitethroat gravitate towards the southern regions of the enveloped Eastern Warbler Sylvia crassirostris. Warbler Sylvia hortensis Birds. Slavka. a small songbird of the passerine order. bird of the family of passerines. bird of the family of passerines, songbird. songbird from passerines. Sylvia crassirostris Eastern Orphean Warbler. Slavka. Slavka and, w. A small songbird of the passerine order. II app. warbler, oh, oh. Family of Slavic noun See also Slavka in others. The meaning of the word SLAVKA. What is SLAVKA ?. Kyrgyzstan. List of bird species. Singing Slavka. Sylvia crassirostris Cretzschmar, 1829. All photos from Ukolov Ilya Ivanovich. All materials are reserved.
Pino is an online logic game based on tactics and strategy. This is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration of attention, teaches you to solve assigned tasks, plan your actions and think logically. It doesn't matter how many chips you have, the main thing is how they are placed!